What is the Year 2 Programme for NAHT Aspire TLIF schools?
The Year 2 Programme for NAHT Aspire TLIF schools is a one-year programme that employs the same delivery model as the NAHT Aspire TLIF Programme: a network approach involving 6 network days and 6 in-school development days per school. The programme’s components build on the content of the NAHT Aspire TLIF programme, providing schools with a wide range of integrated school improvement strategies.
Schools can expect the following outcomes from participation in the programme:
- More effective leadership and teamwork at all levels, from teachers through to governors
- More effective teaching and assessment that meets the needs of all learners
- More confident and articulate learners who are fully involved in school self-evaluation and decision making and who understand clearly their next steps in learning
- Greater involvement of parents, carers and families in supporting the learning of their children
- Measurable impact on the progress of all learners
Click here to find out more about the scope and sequence of the programme.